So far so good :-)

Hello all!

Okay so I have to over view a couple work outs here:

Friday February 1st:
This day I did the Couch to 5K it was 31 minutes of working out 3.5 mph-5.6 (6.0). I ran 2.03 miles. The treadmill told me that I burned about 259 calories. It felt pretty good. My legs were a bit heavy but it seemed pretty good. I was excited that working out is starting to feel easier.

I also focused on my arms and back and abs for weight lifting. Phew, I felt the burn. It felt great though! I can't wait till I start seeing definition. I wish I knew another person who could work on my schedule to come and do core weights with me (bench, squats, cleans)

Saturday February 2nd:
This day I did couch to 5k week 3 day 1. This was a bit of a change of pace because for the first time I had to jog/run longer than 1:30 Min. Anyone who said that running 3 minutes isn't a big deal hasn't been on a treadmill going 5.5mph! For it being longer it was quite satisfying and wasn't crazy hard for me. I did minimum of 3.5 and max of 5.5.

I only did two weights today. I'm not really sure why. I don't understand my thought process on this. I did two and just left. Who knows. It won't happen again though!

Monday February 4th:
Today I did the Couch to 5K week 3 day 2. 28 minutes with an intensity of 3.5-5.5 and I ran 1.95 miles. The treadmill says I lose about 243 calories. Woot! Besides the 3 minutes of running kinda kicking my butt it felt pretty awesome. Today felt pretty good and it was my best pace so far.
Today I also focused on my legs for lifting. Felt great! I can't wait till I can increase weight because I'm stronger! :-)

My nutrition was on point today! woot woot for that!

When I weighed myself yesterday morning I was about 194.6 which is almost 4lbs of loss! Not much, but hey...I'll take it. Let's just keep it up!

I wish I could get Luke to do this stuff and care about getting healthy and fit with me. That's the kind of person I pictured myself with someone who I can do this stuff with to help push each other to be better people and healthier people. Yeah, missed that quality with Luke. (okay, sorry I don't mean to complain, but it's been on my mind)

xoxo
Nikki

Comments

Popular Posts

Chitika