Goal Getter

I was doing a little soul searching the last few weeks. A little "catching up" on life. A little redefining the goals.

I love the start of the new year and I love how it feels like a "fresh start" but honestly, I also love revisiting the "resolutions" (goals, I like goals better) and reevaluating them. Because, let's be honest - life changes, priorities change and so do your goals and it's TOTALLY okay!

So, I usually break down "life" in 7 different categories. Spirituality, Creative, Physical, Mental, Professional, Financial, Giving. So, Wednesday I sat down and wrote my goals in my planner what my goals where for the next little while - at least until January when I reevaluate. 

Spiritually
  • Attend mass 2 times a month. - Alexa is required to go once a month for church, I would like to bump that up.
  • Daily devotional (picking a new one for the new year I think. Joyce Meyer's maybe?) & Journal thoughts from said devotional. This takes 5-10 minutes MAX. Alexa is MUCH better at this than I am if I'm honest.
  • Explore other spiritual avenues - this includes reading about, experiencing, etc. 
Creative -
  • Improve my aesthetics. I think sometimes when you're a mom it's really easy to kind of lose yourself. I'm looking to update/figure out my style. To take pride in said style and incorporate that into my fashion, home decor, how I present myself. 
  • Finish some home decor (GALLERY WALL in the living room. I have commitment issues and can't put holes in my wall unless I know it's perfect and the way I want it.)
  • Learn digital design - Adobe. Look into it at least.
  • Picture a Day - made into stickers? I would like a picture to describe every day. 
Physical - 
  • Weigh in weekly - this will help me stay accountable and aware of where I am in my journey. 
  • Transition to mostly Whole30 eating - focus to 80% of the time and the other 20% I can indulge and not worry about it. 
  • Workout 4 days a week minimum for at least 30 minutes. More than that? Awesome.
Mental - 
  • One book a month. 
Professional - 
  • 1 blog post a week minimum.
  • Reach goals at LCC - 130+ patients weekly, Active Marketing, increase clinic income.
  • Start AromaTouch by January. I've been recently certified and i'm excited to get this started. :-)
  • Plan/To-Do list Mornings by priority. LCC list as well as side hustle/life list.
Giving -
  • Tithe. You're supposed to tithe 10%. I'm not there. I can't physically do that. But I can give some.
  • Donate items - Salvation Army, Women's community etc. This time of year is a great time to donate to those in need.
  • Volunteer more at the dance studio. I do help some, but mostly it's a time constraint issue. I need to make better time. It's also that I sometimes feel uncomfortable being there when it's not my time to have Alexa. Hard to explain, but I've decided to stop caring about that.
So there you have it. In just a little while here I will be reevaluating and changing as I've accomplished things. I love to hear other peoples goals as well! Let's start a conversation - what are things you're working on in your life?

Thanks again for reading! 

xoxo
Nikki

Comments

Popular Posts

Chitika