e.l.f. Vox Box Unboxing

Hello my sweet friends!

Today I'm bringing you another Influenster Vox Box unboxing! I love Influenster because I'm able to qualify for boxes that introduce me to new products ranging from beauty items, wellness items, lifestyle, food items etc.. I've discovered some amazing products through this program!

So, I know some of you might be asking... What is Influenster exactly and how can I get involved in discovering new products?! Well, It's a community of over 2 million social savvy shoppers who receive boxes of up and coming or tried and true products. We get to test products for FREE based on your social media influence and in exchange for a review on the products honestly and share our opinions with brands and the community. It's a wonderful way to find new products as well as share your opinion with people who also would want to know. I've been involved in a few of them recently but the one I'm focusing on today is the e.l.f. Vox Box!

If you haven't heard of e.l.f. before it stands for Eyes Lips Face and it's a make up brand from NYC. Because they can say it better than I can here is an excerpt from their website: "At e.l.f. we pride ourselves at being able to offer top quality, professional makeup products at prices that will impress you. Choose from our range of concealerslip linerseyelinerslipsticksmascaras, and beauty tools all available from just $1.
Our cosmetics are enriched with minerals and are especially designed to leave a long lasting, healthy glow on your skin.
We believe that every woman should be able to look like a million bucks without having to spend that much on premium quality makeup. So what are you waiting for? Indulge in high quality cosmetics from e.l.f. and fill up that makeup kit today."
I've often purchased e.l.f. products and have enjoyed them so I'm excited to give their products a try. So, without further wait here is my e.l.f. Vox Box:



Here is first glance with the box closed and then open.
The first thing I notice when opening the box is the Hydrating Bubble Mask. I'm a huge fan of face masks and try to do them 2-3 times a week. I can't wait to review this one! I love that on the box it says No Parabens, No Sulfates, No Phthalates. Yes.


The next thing I notices is the face primer. I'm actually using the color correcting face primer from e.l.f. right now in my beauty regime. It's working really well so I'm sure this one will do the same. I took a little bit on my finger to feel the texture and it reminds me of the Arbonne facial primer. This is a great sign because I've loved that one for a long time!


Next is a Highlighter and Bronzer set. I quickly tried switching this when I was opening these and as a first impression I'll say they don't seem very pigmented which could be a good thing and a bad thing. I prefer pigmented and you can always take away, but also some people like that it could be buildable! We will see. I haven't explored the world of highlighting too much, but I'm always about trying new things!


The next thing I noticed was the lip exfoliator - something I think everyone should invest in. I used their lip exfoliator last year and it worked really well but was a little rough on the sensitive lips. I notice that this texture seems a little less rough, smaller grains. I have to admit I used this right away. I loved how it made my lips feels.


Okay, so continuing on the lips - I see they included the most perfect deep red for autumn! It's called Wine - so appropriate for the holidays coming up! I'm not a huge lip person but I do like to play around with lip color every so often. Excited to see how this looks!



The last think we got was this information card. Nothing too exciting here however when you receive a box this will hold the information you need as an influenster to share your reviews.


I'm really excited to try that mask! Wait for a review possibly next week! As always, thanks for reading! I hope you have a wonderful day and if you have any questions about influenster please don't hesitate to ask or comment on this blog.

xoxo
Nikki



    Comments

    Popular Posts

    Chitika