Exciting News!

Hi!!!  

So today I come to you with an exciting announcement!! 

I have been doing a lot of research and investigating quite a few companies in which I've been interested in working with. I am pleased to announce that this girl {that's ME!!} is your new resident mom at skinnymom.com! 

What does this mean exactly? What is Skinny Mom?

What this means is that I'll be party of a wonderful group of moms who value health, fitness and a well balanced lifestyle that submit content {recipes, workouts, parenting, etc} to one hub - Skinny Mom. This is what Skinny mom says about their Resident Moms:
"What is a Resident Mom?
Our Resident Moms are women from across the world who love discussing and sharing ideas about healthy living as a parent. We know how much moms value other mom’s opinions, ideas and knowledge on various topics and this is a platform that shares exactly that. Resident Moms write articles, create recipes or submit videos on the topic of their choice each month and have the opportunity to be published on Skinny Mom. They also frequently participate in brand collaborations with some cool companies, share their experiences on social media and connect with other moms who share their passions. "

I am so excited for this opportunity! I know that i'll be able to offer many very good recipes that are healthy and kid friendly {although, Alexa is starting to be WAY to picky lately!} 

I will be bringing new blog posts to here as well as Skinny Mom and vlog style videos on my youtube channel! 



Stay tuned!!

Xoxo
Nikki

Comments

  1. Wonderful news Nikki. I have several recipes that I love from skinnymom. I'm super excited for you dear! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful news Nikki. I have several recipes that I love from skinnymom. I'm super excited for you dear! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Chitika