Getting off track!

Phew! Alright, alright.

I've been absent.

REALLY REALLY absent.

I want to explain, because I feel as though I've kind of been failing people in the last few months. In April I started a "new" job that gave me a new schedule and I definitely had to get back into the swing of things working in the chiropractic office. (Which, by the way - I feel most at home here!) Around the same time I was dealing with a lot of personal things - scheduling with my daughter, medical issues with my self that explained exactly why my heath was not in great areas and why I started gaining weight again despite healthy eating and working out, also my family has had tornadoes and sicknesses happen. It was a lot. A lot.

I'm happy to announce that all the the BLAH stuff is over. However, I'm still very busy. It's wedding season and I'm standing up in a few so I have reasons I need to get my shit together and get to work. Now that my energy is back and other issues have been solved. It's time to plan, prep and work hard.

I'm getting together a group of friends to keep each other accountable and I'm really excited. It's time. It's sooooo time.

Thanks for people patient!

xoxo,
Nikki

Comments

Popular Posts

Chitika