Can you do anything for 30 days?

One of my favorite thoughts/quotes is that you can do anything for a minute. It's encouraging to think one minute, don't think about the future, or what's coming next. Just think: I can do anything for one minute. Tell yourself that over and over and eventually you've been running for 30 minutes! (or whatever you're doing for one minute haha)

Lately, I've been inspired by "Try Living With Lucie" series on the Refinery 29 YouTube channel. I've seen a couple videos of her going 5 days trying little challenges. So, my wheels are turning. and turning. and turning. I want to live like Lucie. I want to document my challenges so that people who know me can see it with a real person! For what purpose? I have no idea...just because. (I think I need a hobby!) I don't want to be a "copy cat" but I do want to do it. I'm struggling with the length of time I want to try things. I think 5 days is too short (which has it's positives because then you get the weekend to be "normal") and I think for some things 30 days would be too long. I think I've decided that 21 days - 3 weeks is a great amount. This will vary, but I will be up front with that informaiton right away.

I'm excited, and I really am brain storming on what challenges I can attempt. I did want to make June a no spend month. However, poor planning will not allow that to happen since I have to go to Sam's Club today and it's June 2nd! haha

What challenges/experiments would you like to see me do?

xoxo,
Nikki

Comments

Popular Posts

Chitika