I would wake up with a headache.

Alright, so of course because Alexa was sick the last 3 days. I'm praying this isn't the start of it. I woke up with a headache so no running today. However, I decided that I'm going to rest today and re coop (well, until I have to go to my internship...) No rest for the weary. May 18th can't come soon enough! I've decided I'm working out Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

I'm giving this slim fast diet a shot to see if I can kick start my weight loss. The 3-2-1 plan. I hope I like the taste of these things. Also I'm starting to put together a meal plan (hopefully not just for me, but the whole family - Good luck getting Luke to go along with it.) I want us all to be healthier! I just wish Luke cared enough to go along with it and not be so ignorantly stubborn. I want him to quit smoking and especially quit smoking in the house. I want him to get better sleep. I want him to eat healthier. I want him to lose the belly fat. I wish he cared about himself as much as I care about him.

Anyway, If I'm feeling tter later I think I'm gonna do some yoga or bloglaties. (If I can get Luke to let me have the basement for 30 minutes so I can get a work out in.) I'll update later If I do and how my slim fast is going.

Comments

Popular Posts

Chitika