Day 2 and 3? kinda maybe?

Day 2...
Went....
Terrible.

I'm Sick. So I woke up late. Didn't eat till lunch because I missed the shake. then I said F* it. So, damn. I messed up. So Today I was all like I'm going to tackle this! I started out great....HOWEVER....

** Break of Case of the Manic Monday Story **

Woke up about an hour late. AWESOME.
Rushed to get Alexa Breakfast and dressed for her first day of school. Thought I was all caught up so I just went out the door and made it half way to my car and realized that I locked my keys in the house. Call Luke because he had used the spare key and left it INSIDE the house! He told me to climb in our bedroom window...so I did. OUCH. Not easy!Get the keys and take Alexa to school, Make it to work and realize I forgot my "snacks" and Cleanse powder. So if I wasn't planning on taking a lunch i'm going to now. AHHHHHHH :-( Also, I still feel really really junky and I just want this day to be over.

Sooooo I took the cleanse powder this morning and it wasn't that bad actually so THUMBS UP! But now i'm missing the two morning Snacks...which blows because i'm HUNGRY!!! Oh well I guess. Tough it out!! I really want this to work! I want to be healthy and lose weight.

Wish me luck that today goes smoother! I'll update you later tonight or again tomorow.

Also, Haven't done a video because...well...I look and feel and sound like junk. When i'm better I swear!

xoxo
Nikki

Comments

Popular Posts

Chitika