Day 1.Gocleanse

Okay, so day 1 was  pretty easy. Shake in the morning, few snacks during the day, lunch, snacks and shake. I'm not going to lie....the shake wasn't good. BUT it was better than other shakes I've tried. It'll just have to choke them down. Really thought...not good.  I was surprised how not hungry I was. I mean I thought about good food all day but i wasn't physically hungry.

While that's great I didn't feel hungry I think it had to do with the fact I was coming down with a cold. Which brings me to today... sick as a dog. I missed the shake in the morning because I slept in i'm feeling a little hungry. i'm going to eat my lunch and finish the day out right.

For now, i'm going to recover and I'll catch up with you guys later after my first cleanse day.

xoxo
Nikki

Comments

Popular Posts

Chitika