10 week challenge coming up! Oh & the new year!

Well, 2013 is coming to an end. All I can say is THANK GOODNESS! This year hasn't been exactly great to me or even good. I don't want to sound whiny or ungrateful for the great moments because there was some, but there has been more bad then good and i'm more than excited to start a new year and hopefully it'll be WAY better than this year has been. I suppose when you start the year off sick as a dog like I did what can you expect? Tomorrow is New Years Eve and i'm healthy as can be and so is the rest of my family! We're not going out and spending money - we're staying at home and ringing in the new year with just Luke, Alexa and myself. Personal and intimate - Celebrating what really matters and making smart decisions. HERE HERE to 2014! Who's with me?!

Well with every new year there comes new goals. Everyone is looking to improve on themselves and make a better life. Sadly, this is short run and people go back to their old habits and are not successful. This year is going to be my year and i'm hoping I can bring people along with me! Because i'm a Beachbody coach and I use the T25 program i'm starting our new year 10 week challenge. I'm so excited because it'll be a group of people working hard and making awesome lifestyle changes to accomplish their goals. I really love motivating people to improve their lives and i'm so excited to partake in this. I hope that it goes off with a hitch and is a great success, and if not... I'll try again. January 6th here we come!!!

On top of that i'm also incorporating yoga into mine and Alexa's daily routine. I'm so beyond excited for this and absolutely can not wait to start. I need to find a kids DVD for  yoga and a mat. I think doing this with her will not only be fun, but will also instill healthy habits for her for life. So morning and evening yoga here we come!!!

Also I'm SUPER excited to do the Love your body challenge by the Tone it up girls. If you haven't heard of them check them out here www.toneitup.com They are the best!

The good news keeps coming...I have a diet bet!!! Starting January 6th you bet $25 to bet that you lose 4% of your body weight in 4 weeks. PUMPED!!!!

Last thing I promise! I'm going to be eating clean  and tracking my meals. I will be posting the meals and giving my verdict. Get excited!!

xoxo,
Nikki

Comments

Popular Posts

Chitika