Long time no see! I know, I know...

I'm really terrible it seem to keep up with this blogging thing. I THINK it's because I don't have a schedule. This I plan on fixing this weekend by creating a schedule and by writing it in my planner. So HOPEFULLY I can keep this going strong.

Alexa is with her dad this weekend and Luke is up at his moms house and I work tomorrow morning so i'm just home alone catching up on things and relaxing. I'm kind of lonely, but this is a blessing and i'm taking full advantage of it!

Working out has been going GREAT!! I've done at least one work out a day 6 days a week and maybe 7 depending on my energy level. I just completed a Dietbet and lost 7.4lbs in 4 weeks and won $33!! Woot woot! Starting a new Dietbet starting this Monday. I'm so excited.

Alright, so i'm going to get down to blog planning so that I can be consistent. Wish me luck!

xoxo
Nikki

Comments

Popular Posts

Chitika