My Coupon Binder!

Alright, alright.

I need to say - I do not coupon. I mean that in I'm not a crazy coupon-er. But If I have a coupon for something I need or may need - this is how I organize them. :-)

So first thing is first. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Binders. I used them pretty pretty much everything when it comes to keeping my family organized as well as my business. If you want to see other binders - please let me know!

Next - the supplies! This is the fun part haha I'm SUCH a nerd!
What you will need:
Label Maker - I label so many things - it's mildly ridiculous. Sue me. ;-) The link is the one I use.
Avery Binder, I used a mini one for my coupons from Office Max.
Decorative paper cut to size.
Mini Sheet Protectors - you'll need these to display the coupons.
Sheet protectors for business cards/loyalty cards - These are the wrong size I couldn't find the correct size.
Binder dividers - couldn't find a link, but I'll be crafting my own in the future so they stick out farther anyway.

Soooo, here you go. Check it out!









As you can see I cut colored paper down to size to fill the sheet protectors to better display the coupons we have. I don't color coordinate - although I wish I did. I just found that it was too hard. Maybe, in the future. 

Also you can see the different categories we have in my family (they are the ones we've used the most):
Eat - Restuaruant 
Entertainment - Fun activites/dates/family day
Food - Grocery Coupons
Pharm - Pharmacy stuff/beauty/spa
Shop - Clothing!
Car - Gas, oil change etc. 
Office - office supplies/school supplies

I keep this in the kitchen near the command central binder/calendar/meal planner calendar for easy access for Luke :-) 

Hey - tell me what you do with your coupon or do you not bother? Let me know in the comments below! 

xoxo 
Nikki

Comments

Popular Posts

Chitika