Always going!

Phew! Man, I feel like I could use about 17 million hours of sleep! What's depressing is I feel like I haven't accomplished much of anything today. :-( I wanted to get my laundry put away, but I don't think that's going to happen. I came home from work and worked out...I did T25 core cardio. Now, I've done this workout a lot and never has it ever felt so crappy. I'm really hoping i'm not getting sick because usually that's how I feel when i'm feeling under the weather. I haven't really stopped feeling dizzy since then and now have a tiny headache. Depressing dudes. Depressing.

I really need to learn a way to fuel my body and give myself some energy. I think i'll be doing some research on this topic this week. Fitting since it's thanksgiving and chances are i'll eat too much not so great for me food on Thursday. The goal is NOT to do that! Wish me luck!

I will update everyone on my holidays through out the week. Hope everyone's holiday is wonderful!

xoxo
Nikki


Comments

Popular Posts

Chitika