Back in the game and better than EVER!

Hello friends!

So I've been MIA...update: Cleanse...it was okay. Should have been more diligent, but it kind of sucks. I'm not good with cleansing. Soooo I've been reading up on clean eating and realized if you're eating well there is no reason for a cleanse. REVELATION! I'm going to make a REAL attempt to eating clean. It's time to get my life and body under control. Like, yesterday.

I also became a beachbody coach and have been doing the T25 challenge. As well as becoming a sweat pink ambassador. I'm super excited to use these opportunities to inspire and motivate other people! I'm in the process of setting up a challenge to start in January and I actually have a lot of people interested. THIS MAKES ME SOOO HAPPY!

Also, I'm starting a wellness program at work (seeing as how it's a chiropractic office and we're supposed to be living healthy lifestyles and promoting that.) I'm really excited about this as well. I'm hoping it's a success. It has to be a success because I'm actually REALLY passionate about this. I think I've found my calling. Now I just need to get myself to where I want to be so people are more willing to listen to me! One step at a time. Right?

Well, I'll keep you all updated and will be posting recipes and workouts and challenges that you can join too if you want.

Always,
Nikki

Comments

Popular Posts

Chitika