Phew! What a week!

Well, It's definitely been a busy one in this house! Between dance, CCD, Girl Scouts, errands, cleaning, thirty-one, beachbody and working out. I am exhausted! I can not believe I'm even awake right now, but there is still approx. 17 MILLION loads of laundry left to do. Alexa is with her daddy this weekend and Luke is up north because he's deer hunting in the morning. What else is there to do than to catch up on all the cleaning I can't get done with those two gone?
:-)

Working out has gone pretty good this week. I do need to fuel myself better with foods because I can tell that I've eaten kind of bad because it shows in how I feel and my energy levels. I tell you what...this next week I HAVE to plan a head and make sure I have healthy options to keep me full so I don't crave all the chocolate that is in my house right now. WHY WHY WHY must there ALWAYS be candy?! I'm a day behind on the T25 because Wednesday got REALLY busy and I wasn't able to fit in a workout. So that means tomorrow is my double! Which mean I have an appointment in the morning, over to fleet farm to find snow boots for Lex, head to get my oil changed hopefully I'll be home by 11 workout for an hour, maybe get some clothes put away, take my car to get new tires and then head to Natasha's for an Arbonne party. Hey, I should get to relax too!

Phew! I'm super close to finishing up the Challenge I will have going with T25 in January and then it's just to figure out the grand prize. However, I can't exactly do that until I get people to buy the T25 program so that I can see how much of a prize I need to get. (it's going to be good). Once I get that all together it'll be coming at you guys to view. HOWEVER, if you want to get in on the challenge (and you know you do) you'll have to join and you'll get all the exclusives and will be able to win the grand prize.

Check out my website: www.beachbodycoach.com/nikkimax120

and if you noticed I mentioned Thirty-One above check out that website too and the catalog! www.mythirtyone.com/nikkimax

Until next time!

xoxo
Nikki

Comments

Popular Posts

Chitika