Grilled Fruit Quesadilla

Hello my sweet friends! 

It's getting warmer and spring/summer is on it's way in! I don't know about you, but I couldn't be any more excited about that! For me that means making a lot of food to be lighter to accommodate for the warmer weather! Today I've decided to share my Fruit Quesadilla snack recipe! :-) Sometimes I use it for breakfast as well. I haven't made it in about a year but figured I would share the recipe anyhow! It's making my mouth water and I'm definitely headed to the grocery tomorrow to get what I need!

So here you go - 

Total Time: 10 min.
Prep Time: 5 min.Cooking Time: 5 min.Yield: 1 serving

Ingredients:
Nonstick cooking spray

1 6-inch) whole grain flour tortilla
2 tsp. all-natural peanut (or almond) butter
½ cup sliced fresh strawberries
¼ medium banana, sliced
¼ tsp. ground cinnamon

Directions:1. Heat medium nonstick skillet, lightly coated with spray, over medium-high heat.
2. Place tortilla in skillet; cook for 30 seconds and turn.
3. Top half of tortilla with peanut butter. Layer with strawberries and banana. Sprinkle with cinnamon. Fold tortilla in half; cook for 1 to 2 minutes, or until lightly browned.
4. Turn quesadilla; cook for an additional 1 to 2 minutes, or until lightly browned.



Hope you enjoy!!! Let me know how it is! 

xoxo,
Nikki

Comments

Popular Posts

Chitika