Couch to 5K - Week 1! Is it over yet?

So, I started my couch to 5K program over last night. I needed to... and it sucked. Haha, But really...terrible. My legs hurt, I had a side ache, I had a hard time breathing. I'm sure I sounded like I was dying. It'll get easier.

I hope.

I need to make this time for myself. I have to. I wish I was a morning person...If I were a morning person and could strive on less than 8 hours of sleep I could be a rock star. I only felt comfortable going because Alexa is with my mom for the week so my work out time wasn't taking away time from her. When she gets back for the week...I hope that my guilt wont keep me from keeping it up. :-/ Wish me luck mommy friends! Also, give me work out tips and tricks and yummy easy recipies! I'm going to be individually bagging healthy snacks to bring with me during the day and maybe pre preping meals that a healthy.

xoxo
Nikki

Comments

Popular Posts

Chitika