isagenix, beach bodys, tone it up, and jucing - OH MY!

Okay, I think I figured out how to kick start my weight loss and fitness journey. I'm super beyond excited to embark on this journey and I hope that I can be somewhat on top of things with blog posts and YouTube videos. Yes, you read that right. YouTube videos. I'm going to do daily vlogs at first with my ISAGENIX 30 day cleanse. I should be getting my package today or tomorrow which makes it work perfect to start this Sept 1st. I was a little hesitant to start this the month of September because I have two weddings the first two weekends, but seriously....Lets be honest here - Is drinking and feeling like junk the next day really important? No, what's important is going to support and celebrate the marriage of two people and to enjoy your day.

After my 30 day cleanse I'm going to embark on a new journey with a maintenance plan and I'll take everyone through that journey as well. My plan is to try all these different fitness/nutrition programs and vlog and document it all. Here is what is going to be my YouTube account I think...we'll see. If it changes I'll let you know.

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbQWUNw6sc7SQ2DXFO5UrDg

Anyway, So that's the plan. Let me begin to tell you how the Gocleanse ISAgenix 30 day cleanse works. This is what the website says and it explains it better than I could. "The programs follow two different types of days. There are Shake Days and there are Cleanse Days. The purpose of Shake Days is to flood your body with nutrition and get your body ready to cleanse itself naturally. On these days you will drink a New Zealand Whey protein shake for breakfast, a healthy 400-600 calorie lunch (you WILL provide this meal), and then a second shake for dinner.

On Cleanse Days you switch to the liquid nutrition of the Aloe Vera based cleanse four times a day. At various intervals throughout the day you will be drink water and have whey protein mini meal snacks, and take one of the super vitamins in the morning and in the afternoon.
Warning when you stand on the scale on the scale the morning of your first weigh in (Day 5) you will think your scale is broken. We assure you it will not be. If you are like most of the cleansers you will have lost as much weight in those first four days as you have on any diet or exercise program in four to six weeks.

Now that you know the basics, you will be educated by your coach about other options to continue to help you achieve all of your goals. We are here to help you get the results you desire which may include gaining more energy, sleeping better at night, less discomfort, weight loss or regaining a feeling of youthfulness which you thought you lost."

My coach is my old office manager and she's is looking FAB-U-LOUS! Seriously. I've done a lot of research and this is what' I've decided to do to jump start this new lifestyle. Now, It is pretty expensive, but I think it will be worth it. Health wise as well as emotional (self esteem). I do struggle emotionally and mentally with my physical appearance.

Phew, Okay! T - 4 days till D-Day! I'll be blogging/vlogging every day to tell you guys how I feel and what's going on with my body. As I said in my first video I hope I get a little following from this for support and motivation.

xoxo
Nikki

Comments

Popular Posts

Chitika