What I ate Wednesday!

Hello friends! 

It's what I ate Wednesday! These days are when I show you my meals and snacks for the day! Bear with me today because I'm not being the exact healthiest! Our Tuesday night got busy with dance and going to dinner and catching up on my assignments for my apprenticeship for beachbody! :-) being busy feels good but I need to find a better schedule to get everything done in the day. I also need to figure in a way to get personal development reading and journaling in everyday. 

Anyway, moving on and getting to the point... Here's breakfast!

I had tropical strawberry vegan shakeology, banana and yogi green tea! 

Check out my yogi's daily message:

Around 10 am I busted out my Strawberry Greek Yoplait. I'm trying to find my favorite greek yogurt at the moment and I'm between this brand and Oikos. What is your favorite?? Let me know in the comments below!

Oh and of course I had my water at lunch as well!!


At noon it was lunch time and long over do! (Well, not really...but for whatever reason I was SUPER hungry!) I of course forgot to take a picture of my meal. Forgive me! I didn't prep my meal the night before so I was scrambling this morning. I grabbed a tuna snack pack. Tuna with low calorie mayonaise with crackers. On the side I had a perfect fit protien bar. And of course my good old H2O! 


After my afternoon workout of T25 beta ript circuit I sat down for a healthy afternoon snack. Here you can see I had baby carrots with otria roasted garlic hummus and H2O!

After a LOOOONNGGG after noon/evening of running around delivering Shakeology samples and running to target and picking up and dropping off Alexa at CCD. I finally made it home by 8 pm and could sit down and have this wonderful meal Luke made for me. Tilapia Fillet, Sweet Potato and Asparagus & red peppers. Super good and satisfying after a long day. 

After putting Alexa to bed I had a sweet craving and girl scount cookies were SHOUTING my name. BUT I was good and opted for banana and natural organic peanut butter. It satisfied my sweet craving! :-)

Thanks everyone for tuning in! I hope my first what I ate wednsday was interesting for you! Once life settles down a bit i'll be trying new recepies and sharing my thoughts! 

So, tell me in the comments below. What are you hoping to see out of my blog? Let me know!!


xoxo 
Nikki

Comments

  1. Oikos is def the one to go with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe I had a bad batch? It was weird. Decent greek yogurt, just seemed like something was missing? Maybe the lack of Stamos when I opened it? ;-P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Chitika