Fitness Friday; Heart Rate Monitors

Welcome to Fitness Friday! 

This first friday i want to take a second to tell you what you can expect on fitness fridays. Today is the day of the week that I plan on giving you fitness tips, quick workouts, and my fitness favorites! 

This week I'm focusing on my sweetest workout tool. This is my Polar Heart Rate Monitor FT4. This gives me a more accurate answer to how many calories I burned in a workout and it aids as GREAT motivation! If I want to hit a certain calorie mark I know I have to work that much harder! 

here is the link to the FT4:
http://www.polar.com/us-en/products/get_active/fitness_crosstraining/FT4

Not only is this a great and useful tool it's also super cute (This is important! ;-) ) It comes in different colors which makes it more fun. I have the pink one, but I kind of wish I would have gotten the green one now. Oh Darn! 

As you can see the price is $99 , but if you do decent shopping around you can find it cheaper. I found mine for under $70 on Amazon.com and was able to use my discover card miles to pay for it! BONUS! It's a really great investment! 

There are so many different kinds and brands of Heart Rate Monitors so please by all means do your research. I personally liked this one the best because it's sleek, and cute and could be worn all the time not just when working out. Start a discussion below! Leave me a comment. 

Here is your fitness friday tip:

Have a wonderful weekend friends! Remember stay healthy! If you throw away your weekends that's almost half your month! 

xoxo 
Nikki

Comments

Popular Posts

Chitika