Gratitude Sunday

Gratitude:

Happy Sunday everyone!

Taking another sunday afternoon to express my gratitude. This weekend went by wayyyy faster than I think any of us wanted to but i'm SO grateful that I have weekends off to get all the things I got done yesterday. I feel so caught up (Well, kind of ... there is still plenty I would like to get done...always a list!). Alexa and I did a bit of spring cleaning. We purged all of her old clothes, toys, books.



But it was only the first round because we're prepping for room painting and rearranging so whatever doesn't fit in her room is going, going, gone! We cleaned out bedrooms, upstairs bathroom, living room and dinning room, basement and my desk. I'm also grateful I had this wonderful helper:


Anyway, this morning we woke up and went to church and it was a beautiful morning outside and we could smell spring coming! Church was awesome as always, It's nice to go and praise The Lord. Alexa sang all the songs and it was hilariously cute. Thank God for my wonderful little red.

Today I'm on Day 4 of the 40 day guidebook called 'May Cause Miracles' by Gabrielle Bernstein. You can find that book here: http://gabbyb.tv/books Day 4 is called "Gratitude is the Attitude" How fitting for gratitude Sunday?? :-)

Day 4 focuses on being grateful all day. Be grateful you have another day, that you are living, for the earth you live on. Focus on that Gratitude is the only Attitude to have today.

Although I have plenty to do today and I really just want to relax I could chose to be annoyed, but I chose to be grateful that I have goals and aspirations and the energy to give to those goals. I'm so grateful that It's a beautiful day and that I can spend it with my family and accomplishing goals.

So, I challenge you! Have gratitude as your attitude today and make sure you're always counting you blessings. It sheds a new light into your life!

xoxo,
Nikki

Comments

Popular Posts

Chitika