What I ate Wednsday - Recpie addition!

Hello All!

So, I've been eating these turkey meatballs for about a year now and I'm sharing the recipe! They are so good and I'm obsessed with making them because it makes meal prepping for lunches soooo much easier! I like to top mine off with some Chili Garlic Cholula and YUM! So here is the recipe:

Turkey Meatballs

INGREDIENTS (makes approx 20):
  • 2.5 lbs ground chicken BREAST
  • 3 egg whites
  • 1 cup dried quick oats
  • 2 medium green bell peppers
  • 1 purple onion
  • 2 TBS paprika
  • 1 TBS chopped garlic
  • 1 TBS dried basil
  • 1 TBS oregano
  • 1-2TBS of fish sauce or you can add flavor with a pinch or two of salt
  • (You can basically season it however you want spice wise)

DIRECTIONS:
  • Mix all of the ingredients together in a big ole bowl
  • Spray a baking sheet with PAM
  • Mush into balls
  • Cook at 375F for about 35 min 
 
I like to pair these with a serving or two of veggies and either quinoa or sweet potato. That's a perfect complete meal OR I like to serve on top of a bead of spaghetti squash with home made marinara. (If you want that recipe please let me know!) 

Try them out and let me know what you think!


xoxo,
Nikki

Comments

Popular Posts

Chitika