Snacking - It's a Favorite!

Hello and Happy Sunday all!

I'm just chilling in my house relaxing, doing laundry and prepping for the week. I wanted to take a minute to share with everyone our nature box this month - because my taste buds are LOVIN' it!

For those of you who don't know what NatureBox is - It's a subscription box od deliciousness. Each month (or every other or every 3 months - you can decide!), your box will include three-five different NatureBox snacks made from wholesome ingredients. they have nutritionist-approved foods that are minimally processed, if at all. It's an awesome way to make sure you're eating and snacking on quality food. It's very easily customized - you can skip a month or months, you can put certain snacks on your list all from a very user friendly hub. At the end of this blog post I will have a referral link where you can get your first box at 50% off - so if you're interested keep reading!

Now, Let me show you what our box came with this month! This is the box that it comes in - so when I see orange I'm bound to get excited {because it's usually NatureBox or Sutterfly!}



 
The first thing I noticed is that I ordered a box of 3 but I got a 4th - you'll notice that there is a sticker that says "Surprise!" So, that's kind of exciting! haha
 
Let's start with the surprise! Apple Cinnamon Crunch: fruit and nut mix with peanuts, almonds and apples.
 
Serving Size: 1/4 Cup (30 g)
Calories: 160
Fat: 10g
Total Carbohydrate: 14g
Protein: 5g
 
Taste test: Ummmm....YUM. This is perfect for an afternoon snack. I know that I will be using that this week for my afternoon/pre workout snack!


The next one that I do remember putting in my "pantry" so I was excited to try them!
 
Mini Belgian Waffles
Serving Size: 6 waffles (30g)
Calories: 140
Fat: 6g
Sodium: 105mg
Total Carbs:19g
Protein: 2g
 
Taste Test: These are dangerous. Just sweet enough to satisfy and not feel guilty.


So the next one I don't remember putting in my pantry but I'm excited to try it for a "cheat" breakfast sometime this week!
 
French Toast Granola: maple-flavored granola with pecans
Serving Size: 3/4 cup (55g)
Calories: 250
Total Fat: 8g
Sodium: 65mg
Total Carbs: 40g
Protein: 5g
 
Taste Test: Delicious. I definitely can see how I would over do this on breakfast. Portion control is key. :-)

 
The last one I KNOW is definitely going to be a HIT with Alexa. A couple times a week I let her take a "dessert-y" kind of snack to school rather than carrots or fruit. I tried a pack and they were pretty good, not as tart as the last fruit chews we got (Which Luke ate all of) 
 
Carrot Strawberry Fruit Chews
Serving Size: 1 Pouch
Calories: 70
Total Fat: 0g
Total Carbs: 16g
Protein: 0g

I can't wait to share these snacks with my family and friends! I would love to share this with all of you as well. I have a link that gives you 50% off your first box! You can check it out here if you're interested!
 
Try it out and let me know what you think! Happy Snacking!
 
xoxo,
Nikki
 
 
P.S. Head over to my social media for extra posts.
Snapchat: nikkimax120
twitter: Naturally_Nikki1
Instagram: naturallynikki1

Comments

Popular Posts

Chitika