Fitness Friday: Turbo Fire Challenge Pack Unboxing

Heyyyy guys! 

Guess who got another Beachbody box today!!! That's right, this girl!! I'm SUPER excited about it! I was presenting with the opportunity to purchase ANOTHER challenge pack. This doesn't typically happen unless 1. you're a new customer or 2. you're signing up as a brand new coach! So because I had to do some moving around I was able to get another one. The last challenge pack I got was the T25 and now I get the TURBO FIRE! So now more chit chat, lets get to the nitty gritty of what came with my challenge pack. 

Each challenge pack comes with the workout program you choose with all the goodies that come with them and then a one months supply of Shakeology. So, like i said, I chose TURBO FIRE and the vegan strawberry Shakeology.

The first thing I pulled out was my welcome letter! 


The next thing I pulled out of my blue Shakeology box was my shakeology. So excited to have extra now just in case I run out and to share the wonders that is Shakeology with others!
A cool thing Beachbody does is sends a months worth of shake recipes for the type of Shakeology you purchased and that looks like this:
<-- -& this will tell you all the great things about Shakeology!


After that is set aside I started to get into my new welcome coach packet. In this is a quick start guide to launch your business and DVD to help you start up. It's a great tool for new coaches and it's packaged WAY nicer than my first welcome packet.

I also got a free gift of top trainers favorite healthy clean recipes. Which is AWESOME! 


Then I started to get into the really good stuff:
 <-- This is your nutrition guide, quick start guide as well as your calander to complete the program. In this guide it explains what HIIT is, why it's great and it's an excellent resource I can tell already! Obviously, the DVDs for the guide is in this box as well:

The DVD on the left is the **BONUS** DVD you get by ordering from a coach, like me. www.beachbodycoach.com/nikkimax120 The DVD on the right is the set of all the workouts you'll need to complete the workout and when it's all laid out it looks like this:

I'm sooo excited to start this program. Although, I will have to wait since I have a 21 day fix challenge starting in a little over a week. Although, I will be using the Fire Starter Class DVD to learn the moves so I can do the workouts correctly and not be all 'foot tied'. This I think is kind of important beacuse I tried ZUMBA for the first time last night and couldn't stop laughing at myself because I was so uncoordinated. haha However, I have to say it was fun and It made me sweat! Awesome and fun choice for cardio!!! 

Thanks for reading another fitness friday! In approx a month I will have a TURBO FIRE challenge going on as soon as i'm done with my 21 day fix challenge. If you want to get in on either of these challenges PLEASE let me know via comment or email! nikkimax120@gmail.com 

If you want to get into the 21 day fix program you'll need to order by Monday April 7th to ensure your program is here in time! It's a great program that combines working out and has a perfect nutrition program. It's yielded AWESOME results and would LOVE to have anyone in the challenge!!

Thanks again, Love you all!

xoxo
Nikki












Comments

Popular Posts

Chitika