Fitness Friday - 21 Day Fix unboxing


Happy Fitness Friday friends!! So, this week I started on my 21 day fix journey and I couldn't be more excited!! I'm on day 5 as of today and so far so good. If you're curious about that check out my YouTube channel where I'm doing a daily check in! While you're there don't forget to like, comment and subscribe. More great things are coming on that channel I promise!!

Anyway, This week for fitness Friday I'm doing my 21 Day Fix unboxing! I got the essential package because I wasn't able to get a challenge pack as they are only meant for new customers/coaches. I am not a first time ordering coach. The only difference between the challenge pack and the essential package other than price is the fact that you get 30 day supply of shakeology. So here we go! 

As you can see the program comes in a really nice bright green Shakeology box. I always get excited when I see a green or blue box at my front door. :-) So here is a picture of what you get. I'll get into each aspect step by step. 


First things first, you get the container system! This container system is what you portion your food with throughout the day. You get more food than that in the aspect that you get multiple of most of these containers. For example in my calorie rang I get 4 greens,  4 reds, 3 purple, 3 yellows, 1 blue, 1 orange and 4 tablespoons a day. Each color stands for a certain type of food. The green container is your veggies, red container is your protein (Whoa- I know pretty much all of us are eating WAY huge portions of this! Tis America!), purple is your fruit, yellows are your starches and grains, blue is your healthy fats, and orange is your seeds and approved dressings and the tablespoons are your oils you  cook with and nut butters. 


You also get a shaker cup for your Shakeology!!! Can't go wrong with more shaker cups!!


Next you get the workout guide. This is what you will be doing that will get you fit for the next 21 days. I'm on day 5 and let me tell you...I'm very sore!!! It kicks your booty! And we all need that. ;-) There are 2 DVDs and there are two bonus 10 minute ab workouts that I haven't been brave enough to try yet! Yeeek! I've heard it's a massive killer. However, I should suck it up and do it because my abs need it. Also when you order with a beachbody coach like myself there is also a extra bonus DVD sent which is the plyo fix. This is also a killer I've heard. Once I'm not so sore I will definitely let you know!! 




The next thing that comes with the program that goes a long with the container system is your eating plan. This is your holy grail for the next 21 days. This gives you a guide of what is the best food to eat for each category. Gives recipes and and out to eat guide as well. I seriously have been carrying this with me all week. I've been eating pretty plain this week because I wanted to make sure I got the system down before getting crazy. This is also where you'll do your calculating to find out how many of each container you get a day. I've also been making a guide for each calorie range to give to people who purchase this so they can also start out simple and change it up after they know.  The next picture is your start up guide. This is where you write your stats before and after, gives you a workout plan, and fills you in on how the program works. And the last picture is the 3 day fix. This is how they would like you to finish up the last 3 days so that you pound out those results. This is also a good guide to do when you have an event coming up that you want to be stunning for. :-)




Thanks guys for stopping in for Fitness Friday! I hope you enjoyed my unboxing of the 21 Day Fix. Stay tuned for my results and check ins! I'm also starting a new 21 Day Fix challenge May 5th! Spots fill up fast so make sure you get in if you want an awesome change!! Contact me via comment, facebook (www.facebook.com/nikkimax120), or email (Nikkimax120@gmail.com). Thanks again, See you Sunday for Easter and Gratitude Sunday!! 

xoxo,
Nikki

challenge.gettingfittogether.com373392










Comments

Popular Posts

Chitika