Gratitude Sunday - Easter


Good evening everyone! Just stopping in for some weekly gratitude! Phew, What a long week. And, if I'm honest, stressful week as well. We've been working so hard in our home to get our home projects done. I can say we didn't meet our goal, but we're closer and we got the big items that we're throwing away out on the road for trash (which the deadline in our community for large item pick up was tomorrow) That was our first priority. Our second priority and probably the most fun for this momma was helping the Easter bunny decorate Alexa's bedroom as part of her Easter present. She was VERY excited when she got home from her dads house. She went from having a baseball room and a forest green play room to this nice grey and pink room. She's satisfied. I'd say the Easter bunny did a good job. 

I'm so grateful to have the help and support from friends, family and of course the Easter bunny to have gotten that done to see how happy Alexa was. I love putting a smile on her face. It warms my heart. She was also really excited about her Easter basket of candy as well a pretty origami owl necklace and frozen. (the picture at the very top is of Alexa and Luke hanging out in her bed tent watching frozen - without me!)

We also had plans for Easter other than working our butts off with home projects. We went to Luke's brothers house for dinner with that side of the family and it was super good! Always grateful that I have a wonderful cook in my life, and of course grateful that I have food in my life as a lot of people in other countries (and even our country) do not. Check out the picture below of Luke lifting Alexa like "he's a viking" specifically "ragnar" His words...not mine. haha

So, in short, I'm thankful for everything this world had to offer me today. Stress and all, because it means that I have things in my life worth stressing about and that means I have everything I would ever need. Thanks for tuning in! See you wed!

xoxo
Nikki



Comments

Popular Posts

Chitika