What I ate Wednesday - 21 Day Fix


This morning I ate my food in the car, which I don’t recommend! It’s not easy and if you have precious cargo like I do it’s not at all safe! Thankfully, the food I had was easy enough to eat on the move. I had a waffle with peanut butter, strawberries (which were MASSIVE by the way), 2 hard-boiled eggs, and a clementine. Same staple meal I’ve been having the last few weeks. I never thought I would say this, but I’m kind of over eating fruit! If it wasn’t for the 21 day fix I don’t think I would eat anymore for a couple weeks! Hahaha **Insert pretend picture here**

For snack I was boring and had a green bell pepper with some roasted garlic hummus and sunflower seeds. I know, how plain can I get, but really…I’m trying to lose weight here people! I gotta do what works for me!  


Okay, so I’m not going to lie, today was pretty much a fail. I got busy around lunch time and totally SPACED on taking a picture, but that’s okay. For lunch I had about a half cup of sweet potato lightly salted, quinoa lightly salted, tilapia seasoned with garlic salt and red fish blacken seasoning, and asparagus. It was a pretty good meal but boring as always. My body needs the same thing over and over so that I can get healthier.

Well kids, Lower Fix kicked my little butt today. Man, I need to work on my legs so it’s not so terribly hard! Haha ANYWAY, after that workout I had my afternoon snack. I had my Tropical Strawberry Vegan Shakeology with water; I also had watermelon and a clementine. Which doesn’t seem like a lot but it does fill me up and I should be good until I get the chance to eat dinner tonight.


Got home and slipped up today a little bit. Had an honey flavored almond which turned into half the bag. ughhhh I need to stop doing stuff like that. I always tell people when they slip up to not worry about it and do better the next day. Well, easier said than done and I know that so I'm working on not beating myself up and reminding myself that I can do better tonight and tomorrow. For dinner I had tilapia, ham and Brussels sprouts. It was really good and now I'm full, phew! Now to just catch up on some business and house stuff and make my way to bed and hopefully FINALLY get a good nights sleep! (which has been lacking due to house projects and sleeping on a love seat)

Alright guys! Thanks again for tuning in! See you Friday for fitness Friday!

xoxo
Nikki 

P.S. I need to vent so I hope this doesn't offend anyone! I always get so many likes or people asking what I'm doing to lose weight and get healthier and I hear people talking about losing weight and how they want to be healthier and when presented with an opportunity that works they shy away. When they're presented with an opportunity to be held accountable and have someone to push them to reach their goals they say "Oh never mind..." WHEN are you going to invest in your future and health. WHEN are YOU going to stop make EXCUSES?! Why are you waiting for the best time, because it’s NEVER going to happen! There will always be a reason you can't do it, but really how strong is that reason? Is it really just a mask for "I don't want it bad enough."? I really hate to "tough love" style this, but sometimes I just know how important getting healthy is and I just want people to stop lying to themselves. No you are not too tired, or too busy you just really don't want to do it. I know this because I've been there. Some days I'm still there and I need to slap my self and say hey I'm really not too busy to get a 30 minute workout in. And some days when I really am really tired and you're really tired you need to just get moving for 30 minutes. Take a walk, ride a bike, do a commercial squat session, something! There is no such thing as a bad workout...except for the one that didn't happen. You HAVE to make your health a priority. Do it for yourself, your significant other, your family, your friends and ESPECIALLY your babies. Be healthy enough to PLAY with them with out getting tired, be healthy enough to not burden them with your ailments from not taking care of yourself, be healthy enough that they see it's a priority and that they make it a priority in their lives to. More than one-third of the adults in the united states are obese and have obesity related diseases. Don't let that be you and don't let that be your children. Value your health and your body. Okay, vent over. Now, LETS GET HEALTHY!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts

Chitika