How to make money as a Beachbody Coach

There are a few ways to make money with Beachbody

I must say: I’m not a big sales person. I’m kind of shy and a nerd when it comes to health. I am a Beachbody Coach because I know there is a NEED for real people to explain health and fitness to their friends and family. When I started coaching, I was kind of clueless on how to make money as a Beachbody coach but with a little research and training from my amazing upline I caught on.

For me, coaching has helped me in a lot of different ways. My familys has been able to help people get healthier, grow a business, and still have more time with our families. Before coaching, we were struggling financially, and spending little time with family!

Then I decided to just GO FOR IT.

Join My Team Now

3 Ways to Make Money as a Beachbody Coach

1. COMMISSIONS

  • You make 25% commissions on any sales from your site whether you’ve ever bought or sold anything or not.
  • Your receive a 25% discounts on all products and programs.
  • If you do build your team with 2 or more coaches, you qualify for customer leads. These are the people that buy a program off television and do not have coach; Beachbody randomly assigns them to you. You then can make a 25% commission off of their future purchases.
**Note: My team does not endorse spammers. We are focused on building relationships and helping achieve their goals, and we teach our coaches to do that. If you are a not in it to help people primarily and make money secondarily then please find another team.

2. TEAM BONUS

You can earn a Team Cycle Bonus, paid weekly, if you decide to build a team. This is the quickest way to grow your team, and it can be a lot of fun! As you talk to your clients, host challenges, or just talk to friends, you will see an opportunity for someone to be a great coach. If you have 2 people sign up on your team, you will qualify for team bonus. The more coaches you have the higher the team bonus can potentially be; your coaches must be producing in order to earn anything which means you have to help them. :) This is a really fun, rewarding thing to do – I can’t tell you how many of my coaches are close friends now even if they live states away.

3. Customer Programs & Corporate Team Building

  • As mentioned above– If you do build your team with 2 or more coaches, you qualify for customer leads. These are the people that buy a program off television and do not have coach; Beachbody randomly assigns them to you. You then can make a 25% commission off of their future purchases.
  • Also, if you are growing your team and working your business each month you may also qualify for additional leads earning you at least $50-$100 each month
  • Beachbody also rewards coaches that are doing well with monthly and yearly prizes ranging from clothing to iPads and trips. They also provide CORPORATE quarterly bonuses to the top coaches (which is not an impossible position to attain).
     

If you have questions please email me at nikkimax120@gmail.com, or if you’re ready to be a Beachbody Coach you can sign up below.

SIGN UP AS A BEACHBODY COACH

I will send you a Welcome Email and help you get started once you’re signed up. We can’t wait to get to know you and help you reach your goals!

 

Comments

Popular Posts

Chitika