Is This Personal Training?

Personal Trainer vs Beachbody Coaching Salary


I've always been acvtive and very interested in nutirtion once I graudated college and wanted to persue these interested I started looking for a "job"/Hobby to fulfill my love of fitness and nutrition and found Beachbody coaching through a friend. It actually works out better with my schedule, and the salary is at least the same as a trainer and can keep growing!

Check out the numbers!

Personal Trainer vs Beachbody Coaching Salary
Annual Income for Personal Trainer

Rank Average High
Coach$598$138,392
Emerald (2 Coaches)$2,588$52,758
Ruby (2 Coaches Under You are Emerald)$9,924$80,508
Diamond (Ruby + 4 of Your Coaches)$13,968$107,915
Star Diamond (You hit Diamond level twice)$94,122$1,052,383

Also remember:

1. The cost of Beachbody coaching is much lower than getting certified anywhere. That point was one that really talked me into trying it. And you can always get certifited in fitness programs if you want to teach for the fun aspect.
2. As a coach, I can reach anyone in the United States from my computer, in my pajamas if I want. :) I have made so many real friends online and love talking to my clients every day.
3. Yes, you could be the person making $598, but if you put in the effort your income as a coach is unlimited. As a trainer, you are limited by how many hours there are in a day and how often you can workout.
4. You can supplement your personal trainer income by becoming a Beachbody coach or doing both!

If one of these reasons is why you aren’t a Beachbody coach, and you are considering the opportunity please email me at nikkimax120@gmail.com I’d love to answer any questions you have and help you (not pressure you) into making a decision.

Comments

Popular Posts

Chitika