Great TIU information I LOVE

As most of you know if you're a reader of mine, the girls at Tone It Up are some of my favorite! I love their approach to fitness, nutrition, wellness and life in general. I love the information they give out all the time. If you haven't made your way over to their site you're missing out on a great resource and I demand you to go now! :-)

So the other day on September 4th they posted an AMAZING article on Apple Cider vinegar! I am a huge fan of apple cider vinegar and I used it all the time. I know a lot of people can't imagine consuming it because it's off putting when it's alone. I know, I know...just give it a shot for different ways to use it!

Here is the list they gave for why they (and that means me too) love apple cider vinegar:


Why we LOVE Apple Cider Vinegar  ~

 Keeps You Slim! Studies show that Apple Cider Vinegar helps regulate your blood sugar levels. This is an essential component of getting and staying lean! If your blood sugar levels are spiking and plummeting – simple starches like white bread, and sugary snacks will cause this – your body will store fat, increasing your risk for diabetes and heart disease.
 Aids in Weight Loss! Not only is Apple Cider Vinegar rich in important enzymes that help your body detox, but it can also help control appetite. No more crazy snack attacks! ;)
♥ It Keeps Your Body Balanced! If you enjoy coffee and the occasional cocktail (like we do!) it’s essential to bring your body back to an alkaline state.  The acetic acid in ACV balances your pH to help keep your body alkaline and a balanced. A more alkaline body means better immune function and increased energy! Yes, vinegar is acidic, but don’t let that mislead you. It’s effect on your body is extremely alkalizing. The same is true for lemons & limes.
♥ Gives You Sexy Hair! Use AVC once a week as a hair rinse, right after shampooing for shiny, voluminous, flowing locks. Oh yes, Beach Babe!
 Makes the Tastiest Salad Dressings! One part good olive oil, two parts Apple Cider Vinegar, a little sea salt and you’re good to go :) Another great reason to get in your unlimited greens your Tone It Up Nutrition Plan! (Which I totally recommend!!)

Go easy now. A little Apple Cider Vinegar a day goes a long way! TIP - Look for organic & unpasteurized Apple Cider Vinegar to get the most of these awesome benefits ;)

There you have it guys! I love apple cider vinegar! Go try it now!! Here is the rest of the blog post from them and you can search the website like I told you to do before!

xoxo,
Nikki

P.S. Do you have good recipes and uses for apple cider vinegar? PLEASE let me know!!

Comments

Popular Posts

Chitika