What I ate Wednesday

Goood afternoon fit foodies!

So - I'm a creature of habit - I start most days out one of 3 ways and this has been my favorite one lately! I think it's because I'm an avocado addict!

First things first - I ALWAYS take my vitamins! I drink Shakeology daily so I'm not too concerned about taking a multi-vitamin everyday, but I DO make sure I'm taking fish oil everyday! It's so important for you - aids in brain function and inflammation and soooooo much more. I also make sure I'm taking vitamin D because I work inside all day 5 days a week and because of where I live direct sunlight is less. Vitamin D is so important for you and has been proven to help in over all health! I could write a whole blog post about those vitamins and I probably will - let me know if you're interested in that!

So - As I was saying- I'm obsessed with avocado lately ( I feel like that subway commercial) and I could use it at every meal if you let me! haha Here is my breakfast: (Not pictured is my black coffee)
Whole Wheat Pita Bread
Avocado Spread
2 eggs fried in coconut oil over hard

BREAKFAST PIZZA!!! LOVE IT!! 


So I ate my breakfast around 7 am around 10 am I was getting pretty hungry and I pulled out the CUTEST little peppers EVER! I bought them at SAMS club this last Sunday. I'm a huge fan of bell peppers and when they're cute and little like this it makes it a fun snack too. I mix it with some homemade roasted garlic hummus. In love!!


12pm rolled around and I was starting to do a head bob because I stayed up soooo late last night FAILING at making homemade fruit roll ups (Blog on that coming soon!) So I knew I needed to eat something to up my energy. I'm having leftovers from last nights dinner: poormans lobster, broccoli and carrots. I also had a side of sunflower seeds. Pretty good easy food. 



I got my PiYo work out in at 2:15 and I usually like to take my afternoon snack after that to help repair muscle. I didn't get a picture of my shakeology made, but I do have the powder picture below! I had and pretty much always have the vegan tropical strawberry. My FAVORITE! 


I was really really starving by 5 pm...I was super tired and really craving something sweat. I had half a poptart - not proud of that but I was going nuts and had an hour and half of work! ahhhhh I need to plan a head for my long days! Note to self!

So I finally made it home around 7! Dished up some tilapia, green beans, brussels sprouts and mushrooms. I know it seems boring but this is probably one of my favorite meals. Plus I've been really seafood/fish oriented lately... I'm kind of over other meat. Thinking pescatarian for a while! 


I

Thanks for reading another What I Ate Wednesday! Stay tuned for next week's installment and wait for a few homemade snacks coming your way!!

xoxo
Nikki

Comments

Popular Posts

Chitika