TIU waffle nut vegan waffels!

Hello my fit foodies! (I like the way that sounds!)

I used to be a breakfast hater, and I'm finally really loving trying new recipes for breakfast! I tried this one last weekend I loved it!


Ingredients
Makes 2 Servings
Wet:
  • 1/2 medium banana, mashed
  • 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
  • 1 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
  • 8 drops liquid stevia
Dry
  • 7 Tbs Whole Wheat or Gluten Free pastry flour
  • 1 scoop of Perfect Fit Protein
  • 1  tsp Baking Soda
  • 3/4 tsp Cinnamon
  • 1 pinch of sea salt
Toppings
  • 1/3 container Almond or Coconut yogurt
  • 1 Tbs Pure Maple Syrup
  • 2 Tbs chopped walnuts
Directions
Mix the wet ingredients together in a medium-sized mixing bowl. Sift together the dry ingredients in a separate bowl and then mix the dry mix into the wet mix, stirring until batter is smooth. Add another 1-2 tbsp. almond milk if necessary, but you want the batter to be  thick otherwise it might run out of the sides of the waffle maker. Cook according to the directions of your waffle maker, and then top with your creamy maple sauce and nuts!
Here is where I got the recipe. You'll notice that it's not from the girls of Tone It Up it's actually a members recipe! I love to see that! I get a lot of my recipes from the TIU girls and about a year ago I took the plunge and bought their nutrition plan. I have to say I ABSOLUTELY love it. So many awesome recipes and information!

Find many more tasty recipes and learn how to fuel your body to stay energized & lean on your Tone It Up Nutrition Plan! We can then have recipe tasting parties!! :-)

Anyway, Thanks for tuning in today! Try this recipe and let me know what you think!!

xoxo,
Nikki

P.S. I would LOVE some input from readers. What do you want to see from my blog? More food? Less food? More fitness? Less Fitness? More mom stuff? More Alexa stuff? More family stuff? Keep in mind I want to keep everything as health centered as possible, but I don't mind letting you guys in to other areas a bit more if you'd like! :-)

Comments

Popular Posts

Chitika