Here. We. Go.

Okay, I know. Where have I been?!

So, this summer was crazy busy for me. We had a total of 8 weddings. Three of which I was in. Two that Luke was in and Alexa was in one as well. So, needless to say... a lot of my passions fell to the wayside. I have been getting things done still though. I wish that I would have had enough sense to take before and afters in the house and of my organization projects. Darn.

Well, Now that we're well into fall I've decided that now is the time to refocus on me. I need to sit down and write down goals for myself again and figure out ways to crush them. There are so many things I want to accomplish in life and I easily get overwhelmed and tired. Anyone else?

So, today I'm going to sit down and list my goals/ideas and share those with you all Monday.

Today, I'm going to share my plan of attack with this blog and what I want to accomplish. I really do enjoy writing. It's therapeutic for me and I believe I can offer some pretty cool content if I would just do it. So here are my thoughts:

Monday - This will be called Manic Monday. I will be posting anything on topics from Mommy-hood, Money, Motivation, DIY, Life updates.
Wednesday - What we ate. I will either share a full day of eating with you or if that's really boring a recipe that we've tried.
Friday - Fitness Friday. This is where I will be checking in with my own fitness journey as well as how my challenge groups or doing or anything regarding cool fitness finds!

I'm really excited to share everything with you and I hope that you'll enjoy my content. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts! I'm always wanting to provide quality content for my readers. :-)

I send you all positive vibes!

xoxo
Nikki

Comments

Popular Posts

Chitika