Influenster #comfortvoxbox

Hello my sweet friends!

So, in the last few years I've had the pleasure of working with a company called influenster. influenster is a product discovery and reviews platform that uses social media analytics to measure its users' influence on social media. More specifically, Influenster quantifies its users' influence via "Social Impact", which tracks the number of friends, followers, or subscribers a user has. So, basically, in my experience the more "impact" you have the more fun and FREE boxes you get full of awesome products to try to later on review and share with your friends. 

I have received a few of these boxes and I'm kicking myself now that I haven't shared these on my blog or my YouTube Channel (Even though that is kind of lacking - when I get a new computer eventually where editing videos isn't so terrible that will improve). These boxes are so fun and I've discovered so many cool things that are right along with my interest from receiving them! 

I'm going to show you the last box I received. Sorry that my pictures aren't fantastic - We're in the process of redoing  our living room and everything is hidden in different areas of the house. That being said - this is the Comfort Vox Box. Basically this is a box full of health/comfort items and I can say that I'm pretty stoked about most of them. 

Here is what the box looks like. It's pretty cute and it excites me when I see it!
So, naturally, I started unboxing! The first thing I pulled out was these Fisher Nut Exactly snack Bites. Currently I'm doing the whole30 and trying to cut sugar out of my diet, but I did have one just to taste to see what I thought. Not going to lie, pretty dang tasty! I had my picky little 8 year old try it as well and she approved! They aren't exactly HEALTHY, but they are healthier than a snickers or Reese's! haha 

I pulled out the Annie's organic tomato soup. Pretty excited about this to share with Alexa when she's not feeling well or we're just craving a grilled cheese with tomato soup! I normally make my own because then I can control the amount of sugar, but for something quick and on the go this is a good alternative. Annie's is a great brand that prides themselves in organic and non GMO ingredients despite the merger with general mills.You can read more about that here.

So, In the last 6 months to a year I've really taken a switch to making my own cleaning products to control the amount of chemicals my family is exposed to. This includes laundry detergent. (If you would like more information and a tutorial for my laundry soap recipe let me know in the comments below! A LOT of money saved!!!) However, sometimes (With EXTRA dirty smelly clothes) I will use the little we have left of store bought detergent that has added fragrance to kick out those smells! I used to use Tide Sport, but I will give this one a try and review it for you!

The next item I got in the box was the Fiber Choice Immunity Support. Now - I am a vitamin taker (I take a quality fish oil, probiotics and vitamin D daily - and if you'd like information on that I also can blog about that). I gave it a try to this and while they are a nice gummy snack I'm not sure how I feel about these being a healthy vitamin. As I stated before, I'm slowly but surely making the shift to less sugar in my household. This product seems a little counter productive since it's supposed to be healthy for you and boost your immunity yet it has sugar and that actually decreases your immunity. My final verdict? Tasty, but wont be buying.

Lastly, I got a bunch of coupons - I'm always loving coupons! Saving money is something every person can get on bored with. What you see here is $1.00 of the Nut Exactly Snack Bites. Like I said, I really enjoyed these as a little snack so I will more than likely be buying at least one more package and using for a special snack (Not everyday snack) for Alexa. You also see is two coupons for Ragu spaghetti sauce. I'm always using spaghetti sauce for things so I know I will use this. I just have to find the sugar free version which can be hard to find in my grocery stores. Lastly the next thing I found is $3 off the Tide detergent. I might see if I can double up my saving value with Target's Cartwheel App and buy a container of this for those exceptionally hard stains or smell clothes. In all honesty, I might mix half and half since I'm wanting to be more natural.


Well guys, there you have it! My first influenster box I've shared with you! Influenster also has a YouTube Channel and made a sneak peak video for this box. You can check it out here. I hope you enjoyed seeing what came in the #comfortvoxbox! Let me know if you'd like to see more unboxings or if you'd like me to try a different sort of subscription box! I'm always open to new ideas! 

Thanks for reading! Love you all!

xoxo,
Nikki

Comments

Popular Posts

Chitika